Wednesday 15 December 2010

My Christmas Wish List… are you listening Santa?



Dear Santa,
Here is my wish list for this Christmas. Can I have a drum roll please?

1. I would like to spend time in Crans-Montana with my cousin Vero & Stefan

2. I hope to see my cousin Julie from London

3. Wish to see the lovely family from Stockholm (Anna, Peder, Julia....) hope you will come in Switzerland in order to ski all together.
4. Wish to be able to see all my friends as much as possible
5. Spend good times with my grandparents.

6. Go with Eliane to "Yverdon-les-Bains"
and see Mickael and his lovely sister.
7. I heard that you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince, but I don't want to kiss many frogs, but just one... please Santa...Ah ah ah I am being ridiculous on that one. :) LOL
8. Go watch a movie with my mum
9.
Receive post cards, I love receiving letters or small cute cards, because the only thing I usually receive are invoices in my mail box.

10. Travel around the world with my best friend Julien Shaller
11.
Go to Bali with my lovelies... Francesca, Rita, Ruedi and the mama Yoli and her kid.



Santa could send through my house chimney the following gifts:


1. A picture of Norway or Sweden, I love Scandinavians landscapes
2. Lolita Lempicka perfume
or the Jasmine Perfume from Yves Rocher
3. A pair of gloves, I've lost the second pair and it's only the beginning of Winter.
4. The Cluedo board game, never had one and I always wished to be able to play with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment