Thursday 20 January 2011

Chalkboards

I really wanted to find a chalkboard to hang in my kitchen, couldn't find any at the shop that could convince me to spend money on it, therefore I looked up on Internet and guess what I found, hundreds of different kinds of chalkboards and I decided to make my own. Will see if I can find a small old window and I will use it for my next chalkboard creation. Love that idea. That's gona be fun to do.


Chalkboard garden pots: What do you need to create your own designed pots? that is very simple... you will need pots -> yes it makes sense, plus buy a Krylon Chalkboard Paint, if you live in Switzerland you will find the following chalkboard paint and magnet paint in the shop "Coop Brico Loisirs".


1 comment:

  1. Good write-up, Kirk is a immense interest I have!

    ReplyDelete